Research project plan submission for the 15th International EAUN Meeting, Stockholm, Sweden, 12-14 April 2014, is now closed.
From the Milan meeting (March 2008) onward, the EAUN is looking to
support your nursing research project. A jury will select 6 nominees.
All the projects of the nominees will be discussed in a scientific
session, thus creating the possibility for all participants to learn
from other projects, through feedback and discussions. The winner will
be chosen by the jury after the session and will receive € 2,500 to
start his or her research project.
Do you have an idea for a project that will...
• Improve the quality of your daily work in urology care
• Turn a new or unique aspect of nursing care into a research project
• Evaluate developments which have taken place in your urological field
• Turn practical clinical issues in nursing into a research project to help resolve them
• Or do you have a small practical project which you would like to develop into a research project
… then we invite you to submit a research project proposal for the EAUN Nursing Research Competition.
The prize for a the Best EAUN Nursing Research Project is € 2,500.
The prize is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from FERRING PHARMACEUTICALS.
The prize winner has to be present at the award session on Monday to accept their prize.
1 December 2013, 0.00 hours CET
We hope that many of you will use the opportunity the EAUN presents to you. Remember, small research can change the urological nursing world!
For more information please contact Ms. Hanneke Lurvink
Print the instructions on the following page:
Complete rules for Research Competition Submission by nurses
Download the submission form in the link below.